A cylinder-shaped utility pouch that is perfect for flashlights and other long items.
The Cocoon Pouch was designed as a durable low-profile carry case for objects too long to fit in other Maxpedition waistpacks or pockets. With an overall capacity of 8 inches and a full length opening zipper with paracord pull, the Cocoon Pouch will accommodate all your favorite oversized items: big fat permanent black markers and other writing utensils, titanium spork/chopsticks, even a toiletry kit with your toothbrush and shave kit. This elongated pocket also makes for a great flashlight or folding knife storage pouch. Loops throughout for tie-downs, key rings, SlikClips, or detachable 1" quick release buckles. Also ALICE/MOLLE compatible one (1) 3" TacTie Attachment Strap (sold separately)
• Attach: one (1) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
• SlikClip (included)
• Props in product photos are not included
• Main compartment: 8"(L) x 2" diameter
• 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
• Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
• High tensile strength nylon webbing
• High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
• Internal seams taped and finished
• Paracord zipper pulls
• Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
• YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
• Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
• MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
• To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
• Do not machine wash.
• Do not use detergent or bleach.