Handy everyday carry organizer with a slim-bodied exterior.
About Maxpedition® Pocket Organizers
If it's hard to find, it's hard to use. Kill the clutter and keep it together with Maxpedition Pocket Organizers: portable multi-tool managers that can be packed, carried or easily secured to the PALS webbing exterior of your Maxpedition bag. Instantly recognizable by their large front mesh pockets and oversized carry handles.
- • Full clamshell opening main compartment with dual zips
• Inside left: Slip pocket; key ring; elastic organizer with 9 divisions
• Inside right: Slip pocket; tie-down loop; elastic organizer with 6 divisions
• Front exterior: 2" x 3" loop field for patches; mesh slip pocket with hook-and-loop closure
• Back exterior: Oversized handle; attachment webbing
• MOLLE compatible
• Attach using two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
• Props in product photos are not included
• Main compartment: 5"(L) x 1"(W) x 7"(H)
- • 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
• Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
• High tensile strength nylon webbing
• High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
• Internal seams taped and finished
• Paracord zipper pulls
• Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
• YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
• Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
• MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
• To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
• Do not machine wash.
• Do not use detergent or bleach.